Followers

Translate

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Not Quite Yet...

Coffee of the Day - Coconut Salted Caramel


Sorry that I haven't posted any craft projects yet. a nasty migraine has taken hold, and I am having a tough time with it right now. I take medication daily to deal with these, so it's been a long time since one has knocked me out to this level.


hope to be back in the game again soon. so very sorry to disappoint. just as soon as I think I have it licked, it comes creeping back again. :( yuck.


here's a photo that Danielle sent to me last night of a banner that she made. she and her maid of honor were able to get several made. isn't it so pretty? several of the ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I think this gives a total of about a dozen that have been made so far. some of them have burlap and denim banner pieces in them with the ribbons and trims. lots of vintage laces are added to them as well.

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Im sorry you have nasty migraine :(
that ribbon banner is so very nice!
hugs