Followers

Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

Feathers and Pearls Progressive Challenge

Coffee of the Day - Salted Caramel

Hello again! I bet you are surprised to see me back so soon. :) While I was in my craft room, I decided to get my card finished for the Simply Betty Facebook group's monthly progressive challenge. the deadline is in just a few days, so I'm cutting it close this month. nothing like losing time from computer crashes and illness....


The theme for our challenge is pearls and feathers. we were given this neat roaring 20's image to use.  isn't she pretty?

I decided to go with a bit of a retro feel with my card. I found some neat digital feather paper online that fit with the entire 1920's look. I wanted to paint her hair blue to show her independence and rebellious streak that was so prevalent in women of the era. :)


flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon & twine are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, crochet trim, vintage button, & tag are from my stash and little pearl accents are by Studio G. the little pearls on the image are painted with shimmerz.

thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a most amazing week! :)
Jennifer

5 comments:

Anita said...

I love seeing your projects. I hope you are doing well. Hugs!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Sandra said...

oooh, so fabulous Jennifer!!! Love it!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is gorgeous.

Christine said...

Hi Jennifer super stunning creation..love it..

BTW congrats on your chall win @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall..

smiles Christine HM DT xx