Followers

Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cowboy Found a Rope

Top 3 Pick at Crafting When We Can

Coffee of the Day - White Chocolate Macadamia

Happy Wednesday to all of you! thank you to those of you who have so kindly dropped by my little blog to say hello. :) I know the posts are few and far between these days, so your friendly comments make me smile and brighten my day! hopefully it won't be much longer before my health is back to normal and all is right as rain again. :)


I do have a post to share for today's Humor Me Wednesday over on the Bugaboo challenge and inspiration blog. don't forget the big sale going on in the store until the end of the month!


for my card, I've used the cutey 'Wee One Cowboy - Relaxing' and a sentiment I printed on my computer. it just made me giggle! papers are from the digital Carta Bella Giddy Up collection and brown grosgrain ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I added a little handmade lasso with some twine I had, adding a bit of distressing to it since a cowboy's rope is going to be well loved. ;) both main dies are by Spellbinders.

hope your week is going well! Jennifer

Challenges:
TTCRD - anything goes
Cardz 4 Guyz - make us smile
Come and Get It - checks or stripes
Crafting When We Can - based on a movie (City Slickers)
Try it On Tuesday - make us smile

12 comments:

Robin said...

So very adorable! Your sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Jennifer. Fun sentiment and great colors!

Barb said...

This is so charming and well designed. I did chuckle reading your sentiment, too cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It, hope to see you again. Barb DT

Bunny said...

This is so cute, Jennifer. I love the papers. They go so well together. Great lariat you made. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Jane Willis said...

Very sweet - I love all the details and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Fikreta said...

great card!
hugs

creationsnz said...

It certainly made me smile! Thanks for sharing your work on Come And Get It challenges, CarolG

N-Eva said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge Neva

Margik said...

A lovely card! I love the cute image and the fun sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar
x

froebelsternchen said...

That's a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at
TRY IT ON TUESDAY
oxo Susi

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Cazro said...

A super fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT